Garage Door Repairs in Big Rock, IL
GARAGE DOOR AND OPENER REPAIRS – All service calls are performed by our own technicians who have 15 years or more experience!
Garage door repair can be a dangerous operation if you don’t know what you are doing. There are extremely powerful springs that counterbalance the weight of the garage door. The springs are connected through a torsion bar to cables. If the cables become loose it can be very dangerous. Most garage door repair should be performed by an expert.
Here’s what you can expect from our company:
- We quote fair, honest prices. We want you to trust our company and quality of service.
- A friendly, trustworthy and professionally trained garage door technician, with many years of experience.
- A comprehensive inspection of your garage door system. We’ll spot the problems, fix it, and perform preventative maintenance to keep your door working worry-free.
- Before we begin any work, you’ll receive an accurate diagnosis of all issues with a complete estimate for any additional work that may be required.
- Complete satisfaction. A working garage door system with a worry-free 1-year guarantee from us. We’ll fix it right on the first visit or the return trip to correct the same problem is 100% free.
Safety Inspection at Each Visit
As part of your service call, our professionally trained technician will do a thorough check of your garage door, including:
- Torsion Springs
- Mounting Hardware
- Lubed Moving Parts
- Safety Reverse
- Chain/Belt Tension
- Wall Button Function
- Operator Safety Sticker
- Service Sticker
Call today to schedule your service call!